System Programming using Standard Parameters
- All lines will ring the same
- Day - Specified phones will ring. Auto Attendant will answer after 15 seconds.
- Night - Auto Attendant will answer on the first ring.
- Calls transferred to an extension by another station or Auto Attendant will
ring for 15 seconds and then go to that extensions mailbox.
- Calls placed on hold will recall to the extension after 120 seconds
- Music on hold will be internal and use the default internal option
- When the handset is lifted, phones will get intercom
- Voice mail message settings
- Maximum greeting length 90 seconds
- Maximum messages per box 50
- Maximum message length 300 seconds
- Maximum retention time 30 days
1. Select the quantity of phones and review pricing
2. Provide us Site Info
3. Review Warranty and Installation conditions
4. Contact Us if you are ready to order the system.
|Business Telephone Systems
Sales - Service By
Communications is our Business